Answered By: April Aultman Becker
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014     Views: 12

You can search through the library's holding using the library's online catalog system, WebCat.

Most items are shelved in 'open stacks' (accessible to library users) according to the Dewey Decimal system, but Reserves, Special Circulation items, Media (such as DVDs and video games), and Archives' materials are shelved in 'closed stacks'. These items are retrieved for library users by staff members.

Bound and current printed issues of magazines and journals are shelved alphabetically by title on the 2nd floor.

Theses written by Sul Ross grad students are after the end of 900's, 3rd floor. Theses are arranged alphabetically by author's last name. Copies of Sul Ross theses are also held in the Archives of the Big Bend. Their records are included in WebCat.

Related Topics


Chat with a Librarian