Answered By: April Aultman Becker Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 8
Circulating books - 3rd floor
- Graduate Students and SRSU Faculty/Staff: Books are due on the last day of the current semester.
- Undergraduate Students & Community Borrowers: 4 weeks during fall and spring semesters, 2 weeks during summer semesters
Reserve items - Circulation Desk, 1st Floor
- Loan period are designated by each professor.
Bestsellers - 1st floor
- 4 week checkout during fall and spring
- 2 week checkout during summer
- Checkout limited to 2 bestsellers at a time
- The late fee for each day late is 10 cents
- All audiovisual media (DVDs, VHS, Laser Disc, video games, etc.) can be checked out by students and staff for 7 days. Students and staff can only check out 2 audiovisual materials at a time and the late fee for each item is $3.00
- Faculty can check out audiovisual media for 14 days. Faculty can check out as much audiovisual material as they want and there are NO late fees. These diffrences are because a faculty member could presumabley be using these materials for educational purposes.
- Checkout of audiovisual material is limited to Sul Ross students, faculty, staff, and public school Community Borrowers. Audiovisual Media CANNOT be checked out by regular Community Borrowers
Please note that reference books, Archives materials, and magazines/journals/newspapers do not circulate. Due dates for charged items can be confirmed online by utilizing the library's online account services.