Answered By: April Aultman Becker
Last Updated: Mar 02, 2017     Views: 16

To be eligible to place an Interlibrary Loan request you must be a currently enrolled SRSU student, an SRSU employee, or an SRSU retiree. For more information visit:

If you are not affiliated with SRSU, inquire at your local public library or institutional library. Most offer Interlibrary Loan services for free or for a small fee.

Related Topics


Chat with a Librarian