Answered By: April Aultman Becker Last Updated: Mar 02, 2016 Views: 10
Answered By: April Aultman Becker
Last Updated: Mar 02, 2016 Views: 10
To search the library for a map, do the following:
- Go to WebCat, the library catalog at: http://sulr.sirsi.net/uhtbin/cgisirsi/?ps=UMPQFywLVQ/LIBRARY/220880016/60/495/X
- Enter your desired search terms (words or phrase, author, etc.)
- In the filter "format" dropdown menu select "Maps"
- In the filter "type" dropdown menu select "Map"
- Click the blue "search" button
- You will see a listing of search results. Click on any title in the listing to find more information about the item.
Chat with a Librarian