Answered By: April Aultman Becker Last Updated: Feb 07, 2016 Views: 5
Answered By: April Aultman Becker
Last Updated: Feb 07, 2016 Views: 5
To limit a search to physical books from the library catalog, do the following:
- Visit WebCat, the library's online catalog at: http://sulr.sirsi.net/uhtbin/cgisirsi/?ps=oiKiOo6mkR/LIBRARY/80220026/60/495/X
- Enter your desired search terms.
- Under "format" select "Books" in the dropdown menu.
- Under "type" select "Book" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the blue "search" button.
This will retrieve a listing of only the physical books in the library.
Chat with a Librarian