Answered By: April Aultman Becker Last Updated: Mar 02, 2017 Views: 12
The community and general public are welcome at Sul Ross' Bryan Wildenthal Memorial Library!
These services are freely available to our guests and visitors who are not affiliated with Sul Ross:
- Three free library computer use logins with access to library purchased electronic articles, journals, newspapers, and other information.
- Free wireless connection for laptops or other devices.
- Browse books or newspapers.
- Library reference and information services.
Purchase a Community Borrowers Card to receive these additional privileges:
- A personal computer log in which allows unlimited use of library computers with access to library purchased electronic articles, journals, newspapers, and other information.
- Unlimited printing from library computers.
- Book and DVD check-out privileges.
- A personal library account to renew and manage items checked out.
Community Borrower Cards are $50 with a yearly renewal of $25.
To apply for a Community Borrowers card guests must:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be a Big Bend resident of Brewster, Jeff Davis, Pecos, or Presido County.
Apply in person at the library and bring:
- Your Texas driver's License or picture ID
- Proof of local address
- $50 first-time or $25 renewal fee.
(This information reflects policy changes which were instated in January 2016.)