Answered By: April Aultman Becker Last Updated: Feb 08, 2016 Views: 13
To save and print an ebook from EBSCO do the following:
- Click on "pdf full text" to view the full text.
- Go to the first page of the section of pages you would like to print and click the "Save Pages" in the tools menu at the top of the screen.
- Under "Include in PDF" pick the pages you want to save and print. (The publisher may limit you to 60 pages and you may not be allowed to "print this section".)
- Select "Save PDF" to save the selected pages to your computer. OR Select "Send as an email" to email the selected pages to yourself.
- Once the selection is saved or emailed, you may print them from your computer.
For more information and troubleshooting help visit EBSCO Support: http://support.epnet.com/knowledge_base/detail.php?id=5811
Learn more about ebooks at the Bryan Wildenthal Memorial Library from our guide at: http://sulross.libguides.com/c.php?g=144510&p=945800
Chat with a Librarian