Answered By: April Aultman Becker Last Updated: Feb 07, 2016 Views: 9
I'm sorry, but we are having temporary technical issues with EBSCO databases [issues resolved Nov. 2015]. As we work to solve the issue, you may try this workaround:
- Go into one of the databases, like Academic Search Complete.
- As you try to access that database you will get a prompt to enter your username and password.
- Once you have entered your username and password, you will gain access.
- Click on the bar SR bar logo in the upper right hand portion of the screen and it will take you back to our homepage.
- Then you may click on “browse journals” then click “PEF” and then browse to your desired journal or database.
If you continue having log in problems, please contact the library Information Desk at 432-837-8272.
Chat with a Librarian